(1) Z. An*, J. Li #, A. Kikuchi, Z. Wang, Y. Jiang, T. Ono. Mechanically strengthened graphene-Cu composite with reduced thermal expansion towards interconnect applications. Microsystem & Nanoengineering, 2019, 5:20. (cover story)
(2) J. Li*, N.V. Toan, Z. Wang, T. Ono. Metal-assisted-chemical-etching of silicon nanowires for templating 3D graphene growth towards energy storage in microsystems. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2019, 29: 55007.
(3) J. Li*, M. Zhu, Z. An, Z. Wang, M. Toda, T. Ono. Constructing in-chip micro-supercapacitors of 3D graphene nanowall /ruthenium oxides electrode through silicon-based microfabrication technique. Journal of Power Sources, 2018, 401:204-212.
(4) J. Li*, M. Zhu, Z. Wang, T. Ono. Engineering micro-supercapacitors of graphene nanowalls /Ni heterostructure based on microfabrication technology. Applied Physics Letter, 2016, 109:153901.
(5) J. Li, Z. An, Z. Wang, M. Toda, T. Ono. Pulse-Reverse Electrodeposition and Micromachining of Graphene- Nickel Composite: An Efficient Strategy toward High-Performance Microsystem Application. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8: 3969-3976.
(6) J. Li, T. Ono. Preparing 3D graphene nanowall-nickel hybrid electrode on quartz glass for on-chip micro- supercapacitors. Proceedings of 30th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), 2017: 861-864.
(7) J. Li, Z. An, T. Ono. Preparation of graphene-nickel nanocomposite for durable micromirror application. Proceedings of 29th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), 2016: 554-557.
(8) J. Li, Z. Wang, T. Ono. Deposition and micromachining of graphene nanowall towards high-performance microsystems. Proceedings of 16th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, 2016: 624-626.
(9) J. Li*, R. Weng, X. Di, Z. Yao. Gradient and Weather Resistant Hybrid Super-Hydrophobic Coating Based on Fluorinated Epoxy Resin. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2014, 131: 40955.
(10) J. Li*, R. Weng. Preparation of Nano-SiO2/amino-modified polysiloxane hybrid superhydrophobic coating and thermal-stability characterization. J. Wuhan University of Tech.-Mater Sci Ed, 2014, 29:35-39.
(11) Z. Wang, M. Kimura, N. Inomata, J. Li, T. Ono. Compact micro thermal sensor based on silicon thermocouple junction and suspended fluidic channel, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020, 99, 1.
(12) N.V. Toan, T.K. Tuoi, J. Li, N. Inomata, T. Ono. Liquid and solid states on-chip micro-supercapacitors using silicon nanowire-graphene nanowall-pani electrode based on microfabrication technology, Materials Research Bulletin, 2020, 131, 110977.
(13) Z. Wang, J. Lv, J. Li, Y. Wang, J. Sun. Fabrication and evaluation of micro-channel array for flexible on- chip PEMFC by new evaluation method and self-made hot embossing system. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 2020, 108, 1381–1387.
(14) M. Zhu, J. Li, Naoki Inomata, Masaya Toda, Takahito Ono. Vanadium-doped molybdenum disulfide film- based strain sensors with high gauge factor. Applied Physics Express, 2019, 12(1):015003.
(15) M. Zhu, K. Sakamoto, J. Li, N. Inomata, M. Toda, T. Ono. Piezoresistive strain sensor based on monolayer molybdenum disulfide continuous film deposited by chemical vapor deposition. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2019, 29: 55002.
(16) T. Ono*, T. Nguyen, K. Samat, J. Li, N.V. Toan. Nanoengineered thermoelectric energy devices for IoT sensing applications, ECS Transactions, 2019, 92(4):163-168.
(17) M. Zhu, J. Li, M. Toda, T. Ono. Microfabrication of scanning probe with NV centers in a selectively grown diamond-thin-film through xenon difluoride etching process. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2017, 27: 125007.
(18) Z. Wang, J. Li, M. Kimura, T. Ono. Protein addressing in packaged multi-channel by electro-click chemistry for calorimetry biosensor. Proceedings of 16th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, 2016: 681-682.