1. 段忆翔，林庆宇. 激光诱导击穿光谱分析技术及其应用. 科学出版社, 2016.（专著）
1. Enlai Yang, Dan Li, Pengkun Yin, Qiyue Xie, Yu Li, Qingyu Lin*, Yixiang Duan*. A novel surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) strategy for ultrasensitive detection of bacteria based on three-dimensional (3D) DNA walker, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2021, 172: 112758.
2. Qingyu Lin*, Ekaterina N Lazareva, Vyacheslav I Kochubey, Yixiang Duan, Valery V Tuchin*. Kinetics of optical clearing of human skin studied in vivo using portable Raman spectroscopy, Laser Physics Letters, 2020, 17: 105601.
3. Qingyu Lin, Hongyan Wei, Pengkun Yin, Yixiang Duan*, Fang Bian. Discrimination of elemental responsiveness to tumor chemotherapy by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy coupled with chemometric methods, Laser Physics,2020,30: 105701.
5. Qingyu Lin, Pengkun Yin, Yixiang Duan*, Ying Wang, Lin Zhang, Xiaohui Wang*. Quantitative multiple-element simultaneous analysis of seaweed fertilizer by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, Optics Express, 2020, 28(10): 14298-14208.
6. Enlai Yang, Wenlong Liao, Qingyu Lin, Huifang An, Dan Li, Fujing Wei, and Yixiang Duan, Quantitative analysis of Salmonella typhimurium based on elemental-tags laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92, 8090−8096.
7. Wenlong Liao, Qingyu Lin, Ya Xu, Enlai Yang, Yixiang Duan. Preparation of Au@Ag core–shell nanoparticle decorated silicon nanowires for bacterial capture and sensing combined with laser induced breakdown spectroscopy and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 5346-5354.
8. Wenlong Liao#, Qingyu Lin#, Shichen Xie, Yi He, Yonghui Tian, Yixiang Duan*. A novel strategy for rapid detection of bacteria in water by the combination of three-dimensional surface-enhanced Raman. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2018, 1043(28):64-71.
9. Qingyu Lin, Shuai Wang, Guangmeng Guo, Yonghui Tian, Yixiang Duan*. Novel laser induced breakdown spectroscopy-raman instrumentation using a single pulsed laser and an echelle spectrometer, Instrumentation Science &Technology, 2018, 46(2): 163-174.
10. Qingyu Lin, Yixiang Duan*. Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy: from experimental platform to field instrument, Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 45(9): 1405-1414.
11. Qingyu Lin, Fang Bian, Zhimei Wei, Shuai Wang, Yixiang Duan*. A hydrogel-based solidification method for the direct analysis of liquid samples by laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2017, 32: 1412-1419.
12. Qingyu Lin, Zhimei Wei, Hongli Guo, Shuai Wang, Guangmeng Guo,Zhi Zhang, Yixiang Duan*. Highly concentrated, ring-shaped phase conversion laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy technology for liquid sample analysis, Applied Optics, 2017, 56(17): 5092-5098.
13. Qingyu Lin, Xiaodan Han, Jie Wang, Zhimei Wei, Kunping Liu, Yixiang Duan*. Ultra-trace metallic lement detection in liquid samples using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy based on matrix conversion and crosslinked PVA polymer membrane, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2016, 31: 1622-1630.
14. Qingyu Lin, Xu Wang, Guanghui Niu, Hongjun Lai, Xiaoqin Zhu, Kunping Liu, Tao Xu, Yixiang Duan*. Angular-based spatially resolved laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy: a new technique for the effective enhancement of signals without an external time delay system. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014, 59: 3377-3384.
15. Qingyu Lin, Guanghui Niu, Qihui Wang, Qiaoling Yu, Yixiang Duan*. Combined laser-induced breakdown with Raman spectroscopy: Historical technology development and recent applications. Applied Spectroscopy Reviews, 2014, 49: 487-508.
16. Qingyu Lin, Zhimei Wei, Mingjun Xu, Shuai Wang, Guanghui Niu, Kunping Liu, Yixiang Duan*, Jie Yang*. Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy for solution sample analysis using porous electrospun ultrafine fibers as a solid phase support. RSC Advances, 2014, 4: 14392-14399.
17. Qingyu Lin, Qihui Wang, Yixiang Duan*, Xiaoping Wei, Guirong Wu, Yanghe Luo, Qinglin Xie. Removal of Cu(II), Cr(III) and Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using a novel agricultural waste adsorbent. Separation Science and Technology, 2013, 48: 2843-2851.